Work for an Internationally renowned recruitment business.
Excellent culture, bonus schemes and fun sales environment.
About Our Client
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at Page Group is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at Page Group offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process, responding to needs and providing the best solution for our clients
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector through various means
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation throughout the recruitment cycle
- Networking to build business information that will ultimately result in jobs
- Ability to partner with your colleagues both in your office and elsewhere in the region
The Successful Applicant
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
What's on Offer
An autonomous environment where you can have your own business with support and market leading training from a fantastic brand.
Opportunity to take a consultative approach with clients and candidates.
Encouraging a team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them.
Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level.