An award-winning New Homes Builder
Brillaint career progression and earning potential on offer
About Our Client
My client is a market leading and award winning new homes, not for profit company based in Manchester with sites across the North West England.
The key Responsibilities for the Sales Consultant will be:
- Able to deal with site managers to ensure tasks are completed and be able to push deadlines forward.
- Knowledge of different stages of build progress
- Respond to all leads and enquiries, speaking or sending info out to clients. Making sure all info is logged on the CRM.
- Follow up leads with a view to making appointments for customer to view show homes and/or stock plots and making most effective use of sales tools on site including interactive platforms.
- Provide all relevant information required to give full and accurate information to purchasers regarding the development, the local area, specification and build completion dates.
- Maintain up to date, accurate records on visitors, including how they found out about the site before their visit in-house CRM system.
- If prices change/new scheme/phases launched, re-trawl existing leads and contact customers as appropriate.
- Ensure that all potential purchasers are financially qualified as early as possible in the selling process by a third party independent financial advisor.
- Ensure that all potential purchasers are scheme eligible depending on method of purchase i.e. shared ownership homes as per the Capital Funding Guide requirements.
- Taking reservations and initiating all paperwork with speed and accuracy to support such sales, ensuring all purchasers understand the sales process, including financial and legal aspects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Consultant will have experience in:
- Recent experience in selling new homes on site.
- Minimum 2/3 years experience in new build/new homes sales.
- Ability to show a proven track record of selling sites.
- Knowledge of different ways of purchasing new build houses. (shared ownership, shared equity, help to buy, market rent).
- Experience of progressing a sale from offer acceptance to completion.
- Experience of running and managing the sale of a site.
- Able to work from Thursday - Monday.
- Understanding of managing a show home.
- Experience of dealing with site plans.
- Good customer service.
- Able to to give examples of over coming complaints.
- Commutable around the North East of England. The sites will change once you have sold all plots. The business with accommodate you and make sure you are on sites closer to home. This business has sites from Stoke up to Lancs.
What's on Offer
A very healthy basic salary and above the market rate for new homes sales.
Brilliant commission on offer, half paid on exchange of contracts and the rest paid on completion.
Great career progression with a fast growing new homes company.