Sales Director - Ecommerce
Dynamic business with a great team
Innovative and exciting products
About Our Client
My client manufacter and distribute leading craft brands internationally into over 20 countries. Heavily focused on their R&D, my client continually delivers market leading products.
Plans are to build on current distribution channels, whilst providing key clients with improved products and merchandising solutions across all
- Develop, deliver and monitor the annual and monthly sales strategy and sales budget for the business
- Fully P&L responsibility for all revenue across the business
- Commitment and responsibility towards Director duties and responsibilities
- Full Account management and administration of specific customers, starting with Amazon and several high-street retailers. Managing the critical path of these customer specific range developments to ensure sales, margin and delivery targets are met.
The Successful Applicant
- You must have extensive experience with online retailers. Having experience with Amazon is critical for this role,
- Line management experience is essential
- Consistent track records of delivering with your key accounts
- The ability to work cross-functionally with other departments in the business to deliver results.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary with good bonus structure.
- Car Allowance + Benefits