Sales Director EMEA
High Growth Business
About Our Client
Densitron are recognised as a market leader in the design and manufacture of display solutions and Human Machine Interfaces. The business has a presence in key global markets: America, Japan and EMEA with manufacturing facilities in Taiwan and China. The business has developed an advanced product and solution portfolio that is utilised by an enviable client base in the broadcast, industrial, medical and scientific as well as test and measurement instrumentation sectors. Densitron is entering an exciting phase in their development with the mandate to grow. EMEA is seen as a critical region with high growth potential and as a result the business seeks to recruit a Sales Director EMEA.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director the key responsibilities will include:
- As a key member of the Densitron leadership team, take responsibility for developing and deploying an EMEA sales strategy focused on growing sales in new and existing markets whilst also penetrating new geographic regions
- Providing inspirational leadership to a team of c13 across UK, France and Germany and ensuring the team are focused on delivering sustainable profitable grow in the region as well as first class customer service
- Developing and implementing sales and account development strategies at all levels in the EMEA region that will maximise results and enhance customer service
- Building strong relationships with key clients, supporting major bids and tenders
- Structuring the team, ensuring talent is focussed on high growth target sectors
- Developing detailed sales plans, budgets and forecasts for presentation to the Board, and full P&L responsibility for the region
- Evaluating market trends and implementing commercial strategies that will enable the business to successfully enter new markets and broaden the service portfolio
- Liaising with international counterparts in the Group regarding global product, sales and operations strategy
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success in sales and management roles. Ideally you will have experience in display technologies/ embedded electronics or general IT hardware/software sectors. An appreciation of current and emerging technology is a pre-requisite. Of equal importance are excellent leadership skills coupled with a strong commercial awareness that will impact and influence the performance and effectiveness of this high growth business.
What's on Offer