Sales Director / General Manager
Are you a sales leader with operational experience looking to grow a business
Highly profitable business looking for a GM/Sales Director - leading brand
About Our Client
Treston is one of the world's leading suppliers of industrial furniture and workstations. Manufacturing solutions since the 1969.
Treston design, manufacture, and sell quality ergonomic workstation solutions for industrial and technical work environments. The range of products covers workbenches, work bench accessories, storage systems, trolleys, chairs, light fixtures, cabinets, shelves, assembly and production lines through to packaging solutions.
A global company providing added value services through quality, reliability, expertise, speed and flexibility.
The Sales Director / General Manager will:
Be a self-motivated, confident, pro-active and highly organised individual with a natural ability and proven record in leading sales and operations. Your remit will be to further grow the business in the UK with direct and multi- channel customer engagement across industrial sectors. You will lead our commercial team through this exciting phase of the company`s growth delivering profitable revenues.
- Build, train, mentor and lead the UK team
- Responsibility for building, adapting and executing Treston sales and new business development strategies
- Full budgeting responsibility for the UK
- Engage with key customers and external stakeholders to find creative ways to grow sales through multi- channel approach
- Work closely with the operations team to coordinate campaigns, promotions, forecasting, product launches and to maintain customer service levels.
- Continuously improve sales processes and systems, elevating company standards
The role is home based reporting to the CEO in Finland. The expectation is that you will be in the office once or twice a week in Reading.
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Director / General Manager will have
- Proven experience in sales team management as well as operations.
- P&L experience will be an advantage
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Direct and multi- channel management experience
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Proven success of generating and closing business as an individual and through effective team leadership
- Technical background and experience within routes to market e.g. biggest market is within sensitive components and testing facilities, which is typically found within automotive, defence and aerospace)
- Ability and capability to craft and execute new sales and marketing strategies
- Energetic, proactive, driven and genuine
- Extensive network in Industrial UK business
What's on Offer
Competitive package on offer