Sales Director - Health and Wellness
Equity on offer
Build your own team in this well funded startup
About Our Client
My client are a specialist healthcare manufacturer focused on developing over the counter health and wellness products. They manufacture in the UK and have a strategic plan to take market share in the UK through having good products, clever marketing and good people driving it.
They have invested heavily in their commercial platform and are now poised for rapid growth. They are now ready to drive this growth throughout the UK and Internationally.
They key responsibilities are:
* Responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a strong and long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
* Ability to demonstrate consistently meeting and over achieving KPI's and targets whilst maintaining professional business acumen.
* Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
* Perform regular visits to the retail market (i.e Pharmacies) to ensure market knowledge is current and relevant.
* Define Retail Sales targets and necessary measures to secure their fulfilment.
* Collaborate on pricing and product range offering with HQ.
* Define, plan and secure our premium presence with all key distributors and retail partners.
* Prepare regular reports and presentations of progress, measures and forecasts.
* Provide input to marketing to create and update materials such as price lists, annual catalogues, price stickers, events and special promotions.
* Support demand planning to ensure stock availability.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record as a Sales Director in an FMCG business - national or regional
- Extensive experience in this B2B focused role
- Expertise in the health and wellness categories is clearly of benefit
- Self-motivated and experienced professional with a hands-on personality
- Entrepreneurial character with strong organisational and communication skills
What's on Offer
Attractive base salary
Generous bonus / benefits package
Stock options and other equity incentives will be made available after the first 6 months.