Sales Director - Plastic Extrusions for Building / Construction
Excellent long term career opportunity
Well established and expanding business
About Our Client
A well-established market leading plastic systems extrusion company are expanding and require a Sales Director.
My client has an excellent reputation in their sector with major investment and focus in research, new product development and design.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Director will lead the sales team, providing direction, coaching and support to the team members and to ensure the achievement of individual and team targets.
The Sales Director is fully accountable to increase annual revenues, maintain and expand the customer base and win new sales opportunities.
- Work as a 'hands on' Sales Director role selling extruded profiles for a range of applications within the windows and wider construction and manufacturing industries.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy required to increase sales growth through existing and new business development.
- Provide exceptional leadership of an existing high calibre sales organisation.
- Achieve and exceed targets and goals set for the role, and support direct reports to achieve their targets and goals.
- Manage key and target accounts building strong relationships with a range of customers including fabricators, installers, contractors and distributors.
- Explore options to expand the customer base and increase new business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Create a strong ethos of positive business development within the team, support individuals and encouraging a 'team' approach.
- Monitor and evaluate consumer needs and trends and competitor activity from your own research.
The Successful Applicant
- Exemplary leadership credentials; adherence to strong, values based leadership principles.
- Experience of training, mentoring and developing teams within a sales environment.
- An excellent team player personally
- Track record of key account management and business development both as an individual and managing through a sales team.
- Understanding and experience of working within a related sector would be highly preferred.
- Ability to set and deliver on a sales strategy with a clear vision.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and contact management software.
- An aptitude for providing solutions (consultative sales approach).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills and experience analysing and forecasting figures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Excellent executive package on offer for successful candidate