About Our Client
Are you an experienced Sales Director with experience of working with a global brand? If the answer is yes, then Autoglym have an outstanding opportunity that will be of interest.
Autoglym is a recognised market leading British manufacturer of a premium range of vehicle care and valeting products, which are sold in over 45 countries. As the holder of two Royal Warrants their products are used by enthusiasts and professionals and include customers such as vehicle manufacturers, major high street retailers, internet retailers, car dealerships, distributors, professional valeting companies and transport operators. Autoglym is entering an exciting period with a mandate for growth resulting in the need to recruit a Sales Director
Reporting to the CEO the key responsibilities will include:
- Operating as a member of the Board, playing a key role in the ongoing development and review of company strategy ensuring company objectives are achieved.
- Taking responsibility for the sales operation ensuring revenues exceed the annual budgets and meet the needs of the 5-year plan
- Providing inspirational leadership to a team of c21, ensuring the team are focused on delivering sustainable, profitable growth both in the UK and the growing international markets
- In conjunction with the Marketing team evaluate market trends and implement commercial strategies that will enable the business to successfully enter new channels to market
- Developing, managing and enhancing strong relationships with existing and new clients both personally and in conjunction with the responsible sales team member.
- Structuring the team and ensuring that resource and talent is deployed in the most appropriate sectors
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will have.
- Demonstrable track record operating in sales leadership roles gained in either B2C or B2B organisations with a premium brand
- Experience of exceeding sales targets and growing market share
- Exposure of developing retail, online and distributor channels
- Outstanding leadership, team and people development skills
- Strong commercial awareness
What's on Offer