Do you have a strong track record in driving change as a sales leader?
Do you have experience of working within heavy engineering?
About Our Client
My client enjoy a market leading reputation providing a technically innovative, product range and a broad suite of supporting business solutions, giving their customers the flexibility to manage their operations across multiple sites.
The primary responsibility for the Sales Director will be to manage, coach and develop the sales team, working collaboratively to achieve local/corporate objectives.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Analysis of data and competitive landscape to increase market share/coverage.
- Building and executing a strategy to increase number of orders across specific sectors/industries.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to drive sales revenue and contribution.
- Manage effectively the existing sales team to ensure individual and company objectives are met.
- Ensure there is consistent customer engagement and value selling.
- Utilising the CRM to ensure there is accurate forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Director will:-
- Have a min 10 years successful B2B sales experience in a commercially competitive environment.
- Have capital equipment and supporting finance package experience preferred.
- Have effective negotiation skills
- Be comfortable working to demanding targets
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful territory and key account development.
- Have a strong strategic understanding & experience in successfully executing strategic plans.
- Have the ability to increase market share from a respectable starting position
- Have strong leadership skills with the experience and credibility to create a marketing leading team/individual performance from a dependency culture
- Have budgeting and forecasting experience supported with project management skills
- Be experienced in increasing sales efficiency and customer contact through effective use of CRM system
- Be commercially competent and able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to successfully win business from complex tender and purchasing processes
- Be able to travel extensively across the Hertfordshire, North London, East Anglia region
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package