Excellent opportunity to take on a Head of Sales/Sales Director position
Working for a leading supplier of workwear & uniforms across multiple sectors
About Our Client
Our client are a leading supplier of bespoke uniforms and workwear.
They are based in North London and provide their services to a number of household names & brands across the restaurant, cinema, healthcare, online food delivery, hotel, hospitality and utilities industries amongst others.
- Taking complete responsibility of growing and developing new business opportunities
- Reporting directly into the CEO
- Cold calling, face-to-face meetings and trade show attendance
- Driving strategy and encouraging growth, whilst reporting on all activity
- Focusing your business development activity initially on the healthcare, retail and utilities industries, and the hospitality sector as a wider focus
The Successful Applicant
Based on the key responsibilities and requirements in this role, our client are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record in exceeding revenue targets - must be able to demonstrate cold new business developed from scratch
- Someone accountable who is used to 'cracking on' - our client are not the largest of businesses and so a 'hands on' approach is needed when working autonomously (full product training is of course provided though)
- Strategic thinker and consultative presenter
- Drive and hunger to follow up on all new business approaches
- In an ideal world you will have experience selling workwear/uniforms in a B2B capacity but this is a desirable only, it is by no means a deal breaker
- Experience selling into customer facing businesses so maybe restaurants, cinemas, healthcare providers, the hospitality sector or hotels etc.
- Ambitious, committed and again, with a role your sleeves up attitude and a love of developing new business opportunities
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to pay c.£50-57k on the base salary with OTE to be discussed at interview.
The office is in North West London and our client have advised that whilst everyone's working from home at the moment, they'd expect you to be in the office a couple of days a week when all is 'back to normal' - you will be given plenty of autonomy in this role though.
I look forward to hearing from you!