- An exciting opportunity to be at the forefront within a fast-growing marketplace
- An exciting challenge for a driven and successful Sales Director
About Our Client
Veezu is the UK's leading multi-region private hire company, connecting thousands of Driver Partners to millions of passengers through our regional UK hubs. Veezu is well positioned to play a prominent role in the UK mobility sector as it gathers momentum, organised through a number of regional brands, which continue to grow both organically and through acquisition . Veezu generates over 18 million private hire bookings per annum, equating to an overall transaction value of £155 million.
This is not a role for a traditional Sales or Commercial Director but it is an opportunity to be part of team that designs and implements a clear strategy in a dynamic sector supported by a strong service proposition and marketing capability.
As Sales Director you will have the following roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for creating new b2b customer channels and revenues with multi-regional and national / corporate customers.
- Develop a partner network across the UK capable of delivering a compelling proposition to national customers.
- Responsibility for key customer account management and organic growth.
- Develop a marketing led campaign to deliver the 'Veezu National' identity with account based customers.
- Develop a strong account profitability model to ensure we maximise account revenues and develop our share of the 'customer spend'.
- Develop a profit focused, KPI led account management approach where high quality MI & strong account managers supports the customer proposition and is a clear differentiator.
- Build and/or develop a team of high-quality commercially minded account managers and new business development executives .
- Develop pricing and tender management capabilities, utilising CRM to ensure we maximise new opportunities.
- Develop an NPD capability to bring to market new revenue streams within the fast-growing UK mobility sector.
- Work collaboratively with Group marketing to drive performance and develop a compelling vision of Veezu as UK market leader in the Private Hire sector.
- This will be a national role with a headquarters in South Wales.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record of success leading a new business and account management function.
- The ability to create a strategy and to implement it as you will not be inheriting a large team of sales or account professionals
- Strong understanding of B2B markets.
- Experience developing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
- Strategic capability to support a fast-growing business in a dynamic sector.
- The ability to motivate, coach and grow a team.
- Commercially minded, with the vision and energy to thrive in this challenging and exciting role and in a fast-growing sector.
- A passion and drive for sales and target-based performance.
- Numerate and profit oriented, comfortable with numbers and customer metrics.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates great initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills.
- A team player, who contributes to a professional and balanced working environment.
What's on Offer
- A salary package between £80,000 - £90,000 inclusive of car allowance.
- An exciting opportunity to be at the forefront within a fast-growing marketplace.
- An opportunity to grow as your role develops.
- Extensive introduction to the business across the UK.
- Professional training opportunities.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Bupa healthcare
- Healthshield cash plan and discounts
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme