Sales Enablement Manager
Opportunity to join one of the top Media businesses in the world
Looking for candidates with a background in Sales enablement and L&D
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading Media business providing up to the minute News and reporting to some of the world's most recognisable News outlets including the BBC, Sky and CNN
The role of the Sales Enablement Manager will be to:
- Develop sales capability of the sales team through the design and implementation of sales skills development and go to market programmes.
- Responsibilities include the creation of campaigns and learning initiatives that strengthen the sales competencies and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the sales community.
- Working closely with cross functional stakeholders, the primary objective is to ensure exceptional sales performance that achieves sales, retention and revenue targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Enablement Manager will have the following background and skills
- Background in sales enablement, sales coaching/mentoring or sales operations
- Experience in delivering global communication and building innovative training material for a worldwide team.
- Able to host workshops and present
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- University degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a global and matrix environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Enablement Manager will receive
- Circa £55,000 salary
- Based in Canary Wharf
- 12 Month Contract
- Autonomous role with great team culture