Sales Executive (Gracewell Healthcare)
Sales Executive for Gracewell Healthcare, market leading residential care
Leading brand and excellent career and earning potential. Little Bookham, Surrey
About Our Client
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading luxury healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a beautifully designed home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We are currently undergoing an extensive development programme with 9 new homes being built and designed by our development team and a further exciting growth plan over the next five years. This is an incredible time to join the business.
The Sales Executive is responsible for managing the marketing budget and implementing effective marketing plans and schedules, such as Advertising (print, direct mail, etc.), special events, networking programmes, public relations and other marketing initiatives. The Gracewell unique, bespoke and proven sales process methodology guarantees a successful move-in experience for our new residents by building trust and positive relationships ,understanding a prospect's needs and concerns, overcoming and answering objections and thoroughly understanding the Gracewell product. Excellent customer service skills and support will be required by the Sales Executive to liaise with family members and to assist our new residents throughout their journey experience with the transition in to their new home.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Executive will have:
- Successful track record in a bespoke consultative sales process- Business to Customer approach experience (including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing).
- Enjoys interacting with seniors.
- Good organisational skills and time management skills.
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Salary £28,000 to £32,000 per annum plus bonus (OTE 55K)
- Holiday Entitlement 25 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Child Care Vouchers