Passionate about Theatre but want to earn more?
Sell a truly unique solution that adds value to teachers and schools
About Our Client
With 10 years of successful business, join an organisation that truly adds value to their customers. Specialising in the performing arts realm they provide products and a platform that facilitates a greater learning experience for students globally.
With every Shakespeare production available, and learning materials to maximise the potential of all students they have already helped over 3 million students across 1300 schools and universities in over 65 countries. This is an education resource second to none.
Aiming to make art available to everyone through technology, they have partnered with over 50 world leading theatre companies, industry associations, practitioners and more providing:
- Live recordings of theatre performances
- Behind the scenes experiences for the students
- Customised and essential education material
As the Sales Executive - Theatre - Ed Tech, based in London you will:
- Prospect and close new schools, colleges and universities. Cradle to grave sales with the pitch, demo, and close.
- Proactively reach out to new prospects
- Utilise the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Exceed all quotas put in front of you
- Use creative techniques to convert leads
The Successful Applicant
As the Sales Executive - Theatre - Ed Tech, based in London you will need:
- Prior inside sales experience - selling into education sector is a huge plus but not required
- Be passionate and/ or experienced in the performing arts world
- Experienced in demoing and running pitches
- Arts/ Theatre degree is a benefit
- Well articulated, driven, hungry for success and passionate about your work
What's on Offer
The succesful Sales Execute - Theatre - Ed Tech, based in City of London you will receive:
- Competitive salary - based on experience but starting at £25,000
- Commission - OTE at £40k+
- Full company benefits
- A rewarding career
- Growth opportunities