Great company with an excellent reputation
Exciting opportunity to grow your career
About Our Client
My client are one of the most respected publishers in the UK priding themselves on the quality of their educational resources.
- Selling educational resources to schools and teachers in an assigned territory
- Responsible for the successful management of an assigned territory within the education/ publishing sector
- Generate new business and create a pipeline of potential appointments
- Identify key decision makers and reach out to prospective clients
- Participate in trade shows and conventions as required
- Promote specific products as directed by the company
- Achieve sales targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's proven experience in Sales
- Must have your own car
- Be target driven and capable of working on their own initiative.
- Willingness to adapt and work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Sales experience in the education/publishing sector is advantageous
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying up to £20,000
- Generous holiday package
- Car allowance
- Great platform to grow career