Join the World's largest Oracle Retail Inegrator
With over 100 worldwide retail clients, join the rocketship in London
About Our Client
Opportunity to join a company that delivers and supports international Retail Omni-channel; Merchandising, Stores and Commerce systems for some of the world's biggest brands. An award winning Oracle Partner, they specialise in working with Oracle's Merchandising, Stores and Commerce suite providing omni-channel solutions to their clients. As a trusted Systems Integration partner, they pride ourselves on the quality and expertise of delivery.
In addition to working with Oracle technology, they have developed their own Intellectual Property in relation to the company's core business and expertise in omni-channel with automated testing, automated deployments and provisioning, accelerated solutions implementation, integration data management tooling. The continued growth and diversification of the international omni-channel space makes it an exciting industry to be in and they are recognised as a leader within this space based on a track record of successful delivery.
- They are inspired by how technology and new approaches to business and product design can improve the lives of everyday consumers in an unobtrusive and frictionless way.
- They have more than 20 years experience delivering omnichannel digital platforms.
- They are recognised leaders in retail evidenced by our global reach and 100% referenceable client list.
- They collaborate, we connect the brand and consumer, we deliver quality, we make it count.
As the Sales Executive - London, you will:
- Generate revenue growth across new and existing clients in EMEA, focusing on Oracle implementation projects, upgrades, development work and Managed Services in the following solutions: Omni-channel, Merchandise Operations Management (MOM), Stores (POS) and Commerce.
- Be the key point of contact of between the organisation and their clients;
- Develop and execute a prospecting plan for new and existing clients to sell to;
- Network throughout the Oracle Retail Services organisation to uncover possible joint implementation opportunities;
- Develop a solid understanding of the local markets to clearly identify opportunities in the region;
- Contribute to developing a participation strategy for relevant trade events and attend events as an ambassador representing them;
- Develop and facilitate the proposal process for clients including: budget and pricing development; proposal writing; contract negotiations; and client presentations;
- Maintain relationships with clients and attend meetings, where appropriate, including Steering Committee meetings;
- Consistently achieve business development sales targets
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Executive, London, will need:
- Experience in sales in the retail software space, or consulting to retail clients;
- Demonstrable record of selling large scale package software or consulting for implementation projects;
- Ability to prospect and close;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- 7+ years of sales experience;
- Oracle Retail solution experience/ knowledge.
What's on Offer
The Sales Executive, London, will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience (£40,000 - £58,000)
- Bonus and commission
- Travel across EMEA