The chance to work in Sales for a global events company with uncapped commission
Working in a buzzing team, where your corporate sales skills will be developed.
About Our Client
The Client I'm working with is a Global events company that creates huge events targeting large, often blue chip organisations, across all sectors. The health-care, pharmaceutical and transportation events sales team are now looking to grow due to immense success, and are looking for vibrant, confident, go getter individuals to continue the team on their uphill trajectory!
The Key Responsibilities for the London Graduate Sales Representative - Health-care/Pharmaceutical/Transport event sales are:
- Prospecting and qualifying potential sales opportunities with other organisations.
- Generating and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
- Closing sales and providing amazing customer service to ensure customer loyalty.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful London Graduate Sales Representative - Health-care/Pharmaceutical/Transport event sales are:
- Confident, outgoing and fun individuals - you will be working in an awesome team that thrives on positive energy and team spirit.
- Be optimistic and resilient - be able to handle rejection and feedback, and being able to continue calling potential clients to hit revenue and KPI Targets.
- Degree Educated.
- Sales experience beneficial but not essential.
What's on Offer
The Successful Graduate Sales Representative - London will enjoy:
- A competitive base salary and uncapped earning potential.
- An amazing opportunity to grow and develop your sales career.
- A structured and ongoing training and development program.
- A fun and diverse working environment, where you're encouraged to be yourself, in a united and tenacious sales team.