Temp to per opportunity working with a leading manufacturing business
Looking for a Sales executive to help sell into the aerospace sector
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturing business who specialise in providing niche and critical parts to the aerospace sector. They work with companies such as Boeing, Airbus and Lockheed Martin top name a few.
The role of the sales executive will cover will be to
- Maintaining ongoing client relationships which are key to the development of the business.
- Supporting and working within the Sales & Customer service team in managing accounts.
- Developing new potential accounts as well as customer visits.
- Working closely with the business internal team to provide our existing and new customers a 'World Class Service'.
- Working with the Sales Manager to provide required reports for the Senior Management team.
- Supporting the Sales Manager at a high level to achieve required goals and targets and reporting this in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Executive will have the following background and skills
- Experience in effective Sales negotiation of sales contracts
- Comfortable working to KPI's and targets
- Ideally has sold a technical product
- Accessibility and a flexible approach to travel and working (including at times unsociable and unpredictable hours)
- Good communicator and a team player
- Gravitas to earn the respect of and interact effectively with senior management
- The ability to challenge, using a blend of intellect and commercial experience
- Success against tight deadlines
- The ability to work without supervision
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Executive will receive
- £30,000 salary
- Annual company bonus and commission
- Temp to perm contract
- Based in Hayes