- New Permanent Sales Executive
- Leeds Based Education Business
About Our Client
Michael Page have been appointed to recruit for a permanent sales executive roles based in Leeds. We are proud to be partnering with an industry leading education business who are looking to further their offering to the sector by adding to the already successful sales team.
Duties will include:
- Identify decision makers within prospects and generate sales leads.
- Secure sales against predetermined targets for turnover and profit.
- Manage accounts secured to ensure customer retention year on year.
- Design sales pitches to meet the needs of our customer.
- Gain a quick understanding of products and how they compare to those of the competition.
- Provide clear, accurate and prompt sales reports.
- Occasionally meet face to face with customers and potential clients as necessary and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Attend in-house sales meetings at Head Office and present information on recent sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in generating new business by telephone
- Excellent PC skills - Word, Internet, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, database management, desktop publishing, use of CRM.
- A strong desire for success
- Commitment to do the hard and uncomfortable things it takes to achieve that success
- Self-disciplined person who takes full personal responsibility for own performance
What's on Offer
£29,000 - £30,000 + OTE (upto 10k yr1) + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + company pension + excellent development schemes and progression + Access to extensive company benefits scheme