- Join one of the worlds leading Tech consultancy firms
- Become part of a highly successful sales team in a well established organisation
About Our Client
A global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.
A world leading company providing; consulting, infrastructure transformation, build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services all delivered through an integrated global sales and delivery model.
Your focus will be to build relationships and deliver profitable growth in booked revenue within your sector.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:-
- Building a strong pipeline to support your sales target.
- Building relationships with other stakeholders in your business units,
- Leveraging your expertise to develop clear sales strategies and identify opportunities
- Drive growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of the clients infrastructure portfolio
- Work with partners such as AWS, Microsoft (Azure), Google, SAP and, others such as ServiceNow.
- Drive growth in target accounts and existing accounts.
- You will be expected to build a close relationship with senior executives in your target clients and develop your personal value proposition with these individuals.
The Successful Applicant
- A self-starter with solid experience of delivering business growth in a similar sector.
- You have a track record of leading and closing deals ranging in size from circa £100k - £10m
- You will have experience of selling infrastructure technology projects and services, specifically Cloud Transformation, Cyber Security, End User Services transformation, and Service Integration
- You will have extensive experience to drive new prospects and opportunities and deliver proactive proposals and RFP responses.
- You will be ambitious, passionate, personable and collaborative.
- You will have strong leadership skills that you want to develop, which you'll use to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and offshore.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a company with over 50 years experience and heritage
- A multicultural company of 250,000 members in over 45 countries.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package