Opportunity to work for a global lift and escalator manufacturer
Have an Engineering background and want to step into a commercial role?
About Our Client
My client is a renowned brand within the Lift and Escalator industry.
The primary responsibility for the Sales Executive will be to work with a portfolio of accounts across London and the South East and working with a variety of clients to drive modernisation across their environment.
The role will consist of working with key internal and external stakeholders in true account management fashion to upscale the products and services used by the end user. This is a consultative technical sale whereby this individual needs to be able to adapt to various environments.
The role will focus around growth and retention of accounts through the repair and modernisation of an existing install base.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Executive will:-
- Preferably have a Sales/Engineering background within the lift industry.
- Be technically astute and consultative in nature.
- Be comfortable in talking through complex designs/drawings.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Approach situations in an analytical manner.
- Be a self starter, driven and motivated individual.
- Be able to travel across London and the South East with ease.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and generous bonus scheme
Company Car/Car allowance
Other flexible benefits
To work for a global employer who invests heavily into its employees and provides a great platform for career growth!