- Unrivalled training, career progression, uncapped commission leading Culture
- An opportunity to build and define your own career.
About Our Client
We are PageGroup.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel & Page Outsourcing make up global recruitment consultancy PageGroup. Join one of our teams & you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
What you will find here at PageGroup is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos where we put people and team work first.
Working as a recruitment consultant is an exciting and varied role, where you will enjoy fantastic rewards for your efforts. Typically the duties include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database i.e. advising the client on the market conditions, the best recruiting strategy for them, sensible salary levels etc
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Screening the candidates through a face to face interview to see if they are right
- Managing the process through client interviews to offer stage and beyond
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We understand that as a graduate you will not have a great deal of recruitment experience. What we are looking for is something that we believe all of our employees demonstrate. They all display certain behaviours throughout their day to day lives. The following behaviours is what we look for individuals to succeed in our business.
If you believe you have these behaviours and skills, then I would like to hear from you.
What's on Offer
Uncapped quarterly bonus (and other incentives)
Market leading salary (15 different levels with constant promotion)
23 days annual leave + Bank Holiday
Private Health Cover (Vitality)
Tech schemes (Stormfront)
Cycle schemes (CycleScheme)
Quarterly events and gatherings (BBQ, Rounders, Beers and more)
Sports teams (Netball, Cycling, 5 a side)
Financial Advice & Company ISA
Employee Assistance Programme
Apple Watch (through Vitality)
Company getaways (Globaly)
Company dinners (Monthly and quarterly for all levels)