- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
About Our Client
Digital marketing agency.
Be a results driven and proven leader, responsible for the acquisition of new partnerships, growth of product portfolios, and supporting the partnership team in driving new opportunities to closure.
· Live and breathe the product suite, ensuring a full understanding of which solutions and product combinations are best suited to each partnership
· Manage new and existing partnerships across a regional territory, continuously improving the quality, value-add and breadth of partnerships within the team, whilst rapidly growing the volume of product partners
· You will be given autonomy to shape and build your team into a fast paced, high performance sales team, delivering results and achieving product milestones
· Forecast, measure and report on the results of individuals and of the performance, ensuring excellent standards are maintained at all times
· Identify targets and opportunities while always adapting to an evolving market place and product suite
· Recognise and empower talent within the team, creating a pathway for progression and professional development across the commercial department
· Keep records using DCG systems including Salesforce CRM
· Represent the our clients professionally both face to face and over the telephone.
Line management requirements:
· Be open and honest when participating in regular performance meetings, agreeing objectives, identifying specific actions and development needs, reflecting on performance, providing constructive feedback and assessing performance.
· Actively monitor attendance and absence. Undertake return to work interviews and implement absence management procedures, as necessary.
· Participate in recruitment, selection and induction of new employees
· Lead the team to meet & deliver expected quality & performance standards and monitor your team's performance to ensure it meets expectations and agreed KPIs
The Successful Applicant
· A proven track record of sales success and achievement of business KPIs in a high performance commercial environment
· The ability and hunger to drive sales and react quickly to opportunities
· High level business and commercial acumen with experience in various sales approaches, in particular a strong face to face background
· Demonstrable success in new partnership acquisition and development
· Exceptional leadership and people management abilities with the influence to motivate and drive others
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to all audience levels
What's on Offer
· Competitive salary and commission structure
· Monthly bonus and incentives based on Hub performance
· Contributory pension scheme and a fantastic benefits package
· Flexibility with remote and office based working
· Ongoing training and development with a progressive career growth plan