Sales Manager - Fire & Security
A leading fire and smoke protection company are looking for a Sales Manager
An opportunity to shape, grow and manage the sales department
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fire and smoke protection company based in East London. Their products & services include fire and smoke door installation and maintenance, general fire protection services, and technical consultancy services.
They are now looking for an experienced sales leader to oversee their experienced sales team and help them continue to grow in the UK.
As Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to shape, facilitate, and co-ordinate the sales department as well as drive process improvements to support the significant expansion plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing the monthly sales targets and performance standards for the team.
- Overseeing and improving processes and conversion rates as appropriate.
- Working with other internal stakeholders to help price the various products and services on offer.
- Represent the company at agreed industry events and tradeshows.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is up to date and on the CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Setting and developing the strategy for the team to further grow.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following experience or skillset:
- A proven track record in managing a successful sales team - internal and external.
- Experience or knowledge of the fire, security, or facilities management sector.
- A strategic mindset focused on process improvement and growth.
- Experience managing a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary circa £50,000 - £60,000 plus OTE