Sales Manager - Media and Advertising
Exciting company culture and benefits package
Pure Sales Management role with a small sales team
About Our Client
My client is a leading media venue based in the Midlands. They work with leading clients and pride themselves on doing things differently and challenging the norm. They are seeking a strong Sales Manager - Media and Advertising experience - to help move the media team forwards, so the individual should have advertising and media sales experience.
The successful candidate for the Sales Manager - Media and Advertising - will be responsible for:
- Managing team of 3-5 field based business development and account managers across the UK
- Identifying new business opportunities beyond the existing database for the team to win
- Lead a team of field base business development managers, offering the training and development to enhance their careers
- Key account manager for some of the companies more prestigious accounts
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the agency's competitors and market trends.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Sales Manager - Media and Advertising - role will possess:
- In-depth knowledge of media industry; including understanding of the agency environment and booking formats
- Able to develop compelling sales presentations and present to senior management/business leaders
- Proven track record in delivering on targets
- Experience in managing a business development team, effective management tools in the industry
- Ability to develop and manage budgets, targets and revenue tracking effectively
- Experience of utilising market research and working collaboratively with the internal operational team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate who will be based at head office:
- Competitive base salary, bonus scheme, and benefits package.
- Midlands based - Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Derby or Staffordshire region