Sales Manager - New Business
Award-winning business based in Swindon
Must have a demonstrable track record of leading a B2B Sales team.
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning business based in the Swindon area.
In the role of Sales Manager - New Business you will have the following responsibilities.
- Manage a team of new business sales consultants. The team are split between the office and in the field.
- Ensure the team are generating new business through cold calling, networking and following up on marketing campaigns.
- Deliver new customer growth across the full product portfolio.
- Achieve key business targets and objectives.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the team.
- Achieve an individual sales target.
- Effectively manage the team to meet minimum sales KPI's including CRM input, effective diary management, pipeline management and opportunity control.
- Provide feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Accurately forecast customer growth, revenue and profit.
- Day to day management and development of the sales team.
- Identify training requirements and plan training sessions to meet these needs.
- Recruitment for your team.
- The role will be field, and office based.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of managing a new business sales team in a B2B sales environment.
- Demonstrable track record of success within a sales leadership role.
- Proven track record within Business Development.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SME marketplace.
- Track record of implementing processes to improve sales performance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary between £45,000 and £55,000.
- Very competitive commission scheme.
- Car Allowance.