Sales Manager UK - Genomics
A global Genomics organisation is looking for a Sales Manager in the UK
Applicants should have experience in Genomics and be fluent in Chinese
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation specialising in genomics and sequencing services. They operate in over 100 countries worldwide and are looking to expand their presence in the UK market.
Our client is looking for a Sales/Business Development Manager to implement the expansion strategy in the UK market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulate and implement an effective sales plan to achieve sales goals for the region.
- Developing and nurturing some of their existing key accounts.
- Understand and sell the company's range of products and services into the UK healthcare market.
- Stay up to date with technology developments and market competition, laws and regulations relevant to the business.
- Develop business opportunities in R&D, clinical and pharmaceutical fields.
- Work in coordination with project managers, production teams and others to ensure smooth implementation of projects.
- Participate in national and regional conferences and trade fairs.
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Manager should have the following skillset or experience:
- In-depth knowledge of gene sequencing and IVD markets and of customer needs within this industry.
- In-depth knowledge of selling next generation sequencing and other genomic services such as microarray, genotyping etc.
- Experience with government relations and lobbying for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- At least 3 years experience in the biotechnology industry.
- A Master's degree or above in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or similar.
What's on Offer
Salary is flexible depending on experience