Candidate ideally will have -Degree Level or equivalent in life sciences/Science
Role will involve extensive travel
About Our Client
My Client is a scientific organisation.
- Oversight for the day-to-day management of the sales teams in the UK. Ensure that the sales function is adequately resourced to ensure that the overall sales targets are met.
- Sets challenging but achievable annual targets and devises incentives to drive sales performance within the sales team. Responsible for team coaching and performance monitoring.
- Design and implement the strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong market presence
- Management of the commercial contractual processes. Responsible for the resolution of commercial issues and negotiations with support and oversight from senior management. Effective internal communication of global agreements and their revisions.
- Acts as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Identify emerging markets and markets shifts, ensure that the leadership teams are aware of these so as to optimise the service offering and solution to the client.
- This role will involve travel across the UK and Europe.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Degree Level or equivalent in life sciences subject or demonstrable relevant business experience/vocational training and qualification.
- Experience and demonstrated success in sales roles towards senior levels in target industry, ideally for in and outsourced solutions (outsourcing experience is preferred)
- The job holder needs to have expert knowledge of the product commercialisation and manufacturing / supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein.
What's on Offer
The Successful candidate will receive the following:
Salary up to £60,000