Sales Manager position for a huge Aerospace company
Fantastic role available due to promotion of current Sales Manager
About Our Client
Leading supplier of high-performance sensing, monitoring, power and motion systems.
Product group include: Accelerometer, Pressure Sensors, Electronics, Calibration equipment
Engineering and manufacturing is located in Denmark, France, Switzerland, UK, USA and Vietnam. Our sales and support network extends across North and South America, Asia and Europe.
The Sales Manager will:
- Manage a territory covering multiple regions form a UK home base
- Manage all Test & Measurement customers in the responsible areas these include: Aerospace, Automotive Testing, Automotive Safety, Defense, Railway, Structural Monitoring, Navy, Universities, Test Laboratories.
- Drive and implement specific sales strategies or product initiatives across respective area of responsibility.
- Identify customer's strategic direction and needs related to company's core competencies.
- Manage projects across a common customer or product capability.
- Drive implementation of customer specific growth initiatives, product oriented strategic plans in addition to the daily management of sales efforts of multiple district.
- Travel throughout the territory, as required.
- Develop and maintain territory forecast and ensure a healthy sales funnel (using salesforce.com) to support the Bottoms Up sales forecast.
- Visit customers on regular basis to understand and qualify their needs
- Provide Market input and business case to drive product development
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Manager will ideally have:
- BS Degree in M.E., E.E. or equivalent experience in the sensor/electronic instrumentation or in test market
- Experience in Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Railway, Structural Monitoring, Navy, Universities, Test Laboratories testing environment.
- Territory sales management experience in a technical sales management or application support role
- Fantastic role available due to promotion of current Sales Manager
- Excellent communication in English both written and verbal with effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient with computer applications, including MS Office Suit
- Ability to Travel 50% which will include some overseas travel
- Proven track record in sales growth, multi-product, multi-market environment
- Technical curiosity and capability to understand customer application and associated constraints
- Understand sensors and able to differentiate against competitive offerings
- Ability to handle existing customer base and ensure a proactive prospection in the same time to develop it.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and package on offer.