Excellent opportunity for a field sales professional
Generous package from an exciting company
About Our Client
A market leader, supplying visual safety materials to the public sector including vehicle liveries, street furniture and road signage. National presence with clients including emergency services, commercial vehicle fleets, military and public authorities. Office in Somerset.
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline through client visits and prospecting potential new clients.
- Build strong long-term relationships with Senior Managers, Fleet Managers and Procurement teams in order to grow business.
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the products and their applications.
- Manage Key Accounts and grow business within them.
- Manage workload and calendar effectively to ensure even coverage of national client base.
- Reporting wins/losses to Senior Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- A strategic thinker with strong communication skills who can develop lasting relationships with customers.
- Creative mindset who can generate new business through originality and flair.
- Personable and presentable and enjoys dealing with customers face-to-face.
- Adaptable to different client mindsets and relevant in their approach.
- Confident in managing own workload and following up on warm leads in a timely manner.
- Patient and resilient with an optimistic attitude.
- Sales Manager experience beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Great basic salary.
- Generous bonus structure with strong OTE.
- Opportunity to develop your sales career with a market leading business.
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company benefits.