Do you have experience selling decking/timber based products?
Want to work for a market leading who is experiencing double digit growth?
About Our Client
My Client has been established for over forty years and is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of PVCu products. With a keen focus on design excellence and product innovation, the team is looking to expand and further develop their coverage across the South of England with a hire of a Sales Manager!
The primary responsibility for the Sales Manager will be to manage, grow and develop existing relationships whilst identifying new opportunities across the Southern region.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets through developing and supporting existing customers; and expanding the customer base
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Design and meet strategic sales plans through expanding the existing and new customer base
- Generate new business through a variety of resources such as cold calling, existing contacts, site visits and enquiries
- Present sales and revenue reports and forecasts to the Sales Director
- Identify emerging markets and be fully aware of new products and the competition status within the industry
- Attend exhibitions and shows to proactively generate new leads
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
- Preferably have experience of selling decking products into the leisure industry or even timber products into merchants.
- Be a self starter, determined, enthusiastic individual.
- Ideally live along the Reading/M4 corridor or South of the M25.
- Be able to communicate clearly, both written and oral.
- Be well organised, able to plan own work and prioritise effectively.
- Have excellent influencing and relation building skills
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proactive approach
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package, generous holidays and flexible benefits!