- International Leader
- Ambitious Business
About Our Client
An international manufacturer of silicone products established for over 30 years. This company are well respected and supply products to a range of industries including industrial, food and medical markets. They are known for their customised solutions and high-quality products. Due to growth, they are now looking to add a Sales Manager to the UK team.
As Sales manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing the sales team in the Warrington Office
- Coordinating all sales activities in UK reporting directly to the Global Sales Manager
- Coordinating and supervising all sales team activities
- Supervising all quotes made to customers
- Following-up on new and existing customer base
- Defining and implementing sales and pricing strategy
- Supervising operations team in the UK to ensure that all operations are efficiently managed
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate success in a new business and account management position
- Have experience of selling into the medical/pharmaceutical sector
- Work with products such as, packaging, silicone, hoses, pumps, chemicals etc
- Have experience of implementing sales and pricing strategies
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have strong attention to detail
- Team management experience is not essential
This position will be responsible for looking after the sales team in the Warrington office so you must be commutable. The position will include customer visits across the UK.
What's on Offer
On offer for this opportunity is a competitive remuneration package and great opportunity for progression and development.