- Earning Potential
About Our Client
About Our Client
My client is a UK based manufacturer for heating and ventilation Insulating products and accessories for the UK and Ireland market.
With an incredibly unique product offering and market leading innovation, they are now looking to expand their market presence and increase their UK footprint. Their quality standards are second to none and they take a pride in their flexible approach to business as well as in technical capability.
This Sales Manager will report directly into the Sale Director and be responsible for growing the customer base across the south. An exciting business with huge growth potential looking for someone to create, develop and implement the sales strategy to achieve their expansive growth plans.
The Sales Manager will be expected to:
Secure contracts with key target customers to meet the agreed revenue growth for the region. You will be working in agreement with the leadership team to deliver competitive results, which fall in line with agreed targets.
Hold confirmed project specific meetings with the following customer types:
- House Builders (Regional, building between 10- 300 Houses).
- Housing Associations (both regional and national based in your designated area of work and as agreed within the sales strategy).
- Affordable Housing Developments (as agreed via sales review meetings).
Support the Sales Director to ensure delivery of key contracts whilst maintaining agreed service levels
Provide effective account planning, market intelligence, and competitor analysis.
Ensure that there is accurate and effective administration to support account plans.
Deliver budgeted sales volumes, product mix and margins
Quickly learn all the products and services that they can provide.
Maintain CRM system as per procedures.
Use LinkedIn to identify customers and increase brand awareness
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record working for a building products manufacturer (ideally with experience of selling to House Builders, Housing Associations and Housing Developers).
- Strong commercial acumen and team orientation.
- Tenacious in approach, with ability to plan, organise and think analytically.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships, with a strong Customer focus
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the successful Sales Manager?
- Basic salary depending on experience.
- Company car
- An excellent bonus scheme.