Great opportunity for a New Homes Sales Advisor
Work with a leading developer of new homes across the South West
About Our Client
A market leading national housing developer with an excellent reputation for quality products.
- Managing applicants and Viewings
- Conducting viewings and site visits
- Maintaining and building business to business relationships with clients
- Negotiating sales
- Progressing Sales
- Provide administration support.
The Successful Applicant
The right person will be self-motivated, organised, great with customers and able to build strong business relationships and close sales. You will need to work closely with the branch and marketing team to generate leads for the site as well as updating the developer client directly with a professional approach and can do attitude. You will deal with customers face to face and remotely from point of reservation to hand over of their new home, closing sales for built homes in multiple developments between the Swindon and Bath areas. You will actively progress sales and complete reports for site, reporting to the New Homes Manager as well as the client.
- An experienced sales person with experience selling new build homes.
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's on Offer
- £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- £39,000 OTE
- Travel fully expensed
- Excellent additional company benefits