Sales Operations Manager
Want to work for a global, market leading supplier of industrial products?
Great role to provide strategic input across the wider business!
About Our Client
Würth UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Würth Group. The Würth Group are leading industrial consumable provider, with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 78,000. Their dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned them an enviable reputation and on-going growth.
Their Field Sales Consultants & Shops sell across five main industries; Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, Kitchen manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering & Construction. Their aim is to drive sales and grow their business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customer acquisition.
The Sales Operations Manager. reporting to the Managing Director, will hold a central role in supporting the company in multiple areas across the wider business.
The succesful individual will work with the sales team and split their time between the office and the field, to ensure the opportunities are maximised in a fair and profitable manner.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Maintain & achieve profit targets
- Work with the the pricing team, ensuring all activities are planned and completed on time
- Achieve Customer Development targets
- Working with the customer management team, ensuring all activities are planned and completed. Oversee customer data quality and ensure that robust processes are in place to develop more accurate customer information
- Partner with sales management to develop sales segmentation and sales contact points
- Control of company sales targets, ensuring plans are set and maintained
- Ongoing delivery of sales reports to ensure that the management receive timely and accurate information, thereby giving insight into performance levels
- Provide analytical support to Management by querying & disseminating sales data
- Partner with sales management to develop & maintain customer visit planning, processes & productivity
- Monitoring of existing sales territories whilst creating new territories through use of data analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Operations Manager will:-
- Have previous experience in Sales, Sales Support, Operations or Senior Management
- Results and success orientated, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to completion
- Must have a customer-orientated focus and spend time each month working in the field, visiting customers with members of the sales force
- Knowledge of sale people, productivity planning and sales process
- Must have developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes
- Good knowledge of sales compensation practices
- A level of proficiency with ERP, BI and ideally CRM systems
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, accepting yet assertive manner
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands
- Data insights and actions are a critical element to the role
- Being comfortable in the detail along with the ability to identify value drivers
- The role requires considerable cross-functional collaboration
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package not to mention a great platform to grow and develop your career further!