Sales Operations Specialist
Fantastic company delivering double digit growth; huge career progression.
Newly created and exciting role; amazing people in a dynamic company.
About Our Client
Protolabs is the world's largest and fastest digital manufacturing source for rapid prototyping and on-demand manufacturing. The technology-enabled company produces custom parts and assemblies in as little as 1 day with automated 3D printing, CNC machining, and injection moulding processes. Protolabs digital approach to manufacturing enables accelerated time to market, reduces development and production costs, and minimizes risk throughout the product life cycle.
Sales Operations Specialist EMEA will:
Be based in Telford or Germany (Munich). The role is Pan European so 50% travel is expected
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Be the owner of regional process mapping, development and implementation in collaboration with global objectives.
- Assist in the global development, and boarding and delivery of sales training materials and processes, tools methodologies, and best practices including the documentation of such materials.
- Assist with CRM administration and project prioritisation.
- Clean and append CRM data to ensure accuracy and act as the local data governance owner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the collaborative forecasting process
- Design, implement and train effective processes and tools that drive desired sales behaviour and productivity in collaboration with global objectives
- Own the end to end process of tracking sales funnel and operational metrics delivering regular insights to the business; define deliver techniques to improve funnel performance for sales management.
- Troubleshoot sales/data queries and provide rapid resolution.
- Provide accurate sales reporting for sales reps, managers and leadership.
- Ensure crossed department integration of systems, data, and processes in collaboration with global objectives
- Collaborate on commission structure providing recommendations based on desired behaviour needs linked to process, system and forecast
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Operations Specialist EMEA will be:
- Multilingual, first and second language is English and German
- Degree educated or other related qualifications
- Proven in sales operations
- Expert level proficiency in salesforce.com is key.
- Strong in analytical and process definition skills
- Proven to set clear priorities and demonstrable organisational skills
- Proven to maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate cooperation and flexibility and willingness to handle a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and strong sense of urgency.
- Base from Telford European HQ or Germany (Munich)
What's on Offer
Protolabs is currently looking to incorporate a proven and ambitious Sales Operations Specialist to join their business, offering the right candidate the possibility to have huge responsibility surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals.
Basic salary plus package will be attractive and commensurate with the role