Sales Progression Officer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading London housing associations
Must have background within Sales progression at a Housing Association
About Our Client
My client is a leading National housing association. They provide homes through a range of, rental, shared ownership and open market homes. They currently have a growing private sales functions which they are currently looking to expand.
The successful Sales Progression Officer will:
- Professional, with a passion for property development and affordable housing
- Strong understanding of the sales progression process
- Knowledge of compliance and legal procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to build relationships and gain buy-in.
- Ability to think creatively and respond well to pressure
- Commercially minded with a background in sales ideally in the HA space.
- Ability to drive business growth and remain flexible to change.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Progression Officer will have
- Experience within a sales progression role with a Housing Association
- Strong knowledge of Shared ownership, Help to Buy and Private property sales
- Justifiable sales results and achievements against target
- Stakeholder management of both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of the property conveyancing process
- Be proficient in computer packages (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to drive and has use of a car
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Progression Officer will receive
- Initial temporary contract
- £17.50 per hour
- Mon - Friday 9am -5pm
- Immediate start
- Home working but ideally commutable to south London when offices re-open