Sales Specialist - Medical Furniture
Market leader in the field of Medical Furniture
Successful family business, established for over 50 years
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned manufacturer, established for over 50 years, and manufacture over 90% of their products. Quality focused at realistic prices, with a broad range of products, it is clear why they are the preferred option for the NHS and have a strong relationship with NHS Supply Chain.
A warm, welcoming, supportive culture, team focused and collaborative. Focused on further growth which will open doors for further development.
- Build strong relationships with all levels of a multi-stakeholder customer base within the Acute Hospital space in the North West.
- Promotion of the product range with the key benefits in mind.
- Provide excellent levels of service.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure consistent messaging and service levels.
- Accurate and timely recording of data onto CRM system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of working with an NHS customer base, be team focused, collaborative, have a strong work ethic and be driven to go the extra mile for the customer.
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus - uncapped
- Company car
- Tools of the job
- 25 days holiday