Salesforce Analyst - Professional Service
Great opportunity to lead the analysis of Salesforce based projects.
Great exposure to international senior stakeholders.
About Our Client
Salesforce Business Analyst - Professional Service
International B2B organisation within professional service. Based in the City of London.
Salesforce Business Analyst - Professional Service- Key Responcibilities:
- Develop, create, and maintain the integrity of customised reports and dashboards, working closely with the Sales Data Analyst to update and maintain
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Develop and maintain end user training materials, preparation and delivery as required
- Work with sales and sales leadership to review how we capture information from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and improve / maintain the synergy between Sales Navigator and the CRM
- Prioritise projects and enhancement opportunities, working closely with the sales leadership team to maximise performance and user adoption of Salesforce, also working with the Sales Data Analyst to provide data insight on improvements where required
- Consider opportunities and risks in suggestions made in role or by stakeholders
- Help to implement effective processes and provide support and insight on how Salesforce will be impacted or enhanced through other process improvement opportunities
- Support the sales senior leadership team decide on best approaches to improve Salesforce and sales processes, capture data and improve usage
- Keep up to date with and understand the roles within the UK sales department and across the business to understand their needs. Use this insight to propose opportunities for improvement in Salesforce
- Support the Sales Excellence Team with ad-hoc data analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
Salesforce Business Analyst - Professional Service - Key Skills
- Manage and review the data quality and data cleansing tasks e.g. removing duplication and reassigning of records, updating account ownerships
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc data upload processes e.g. maintaining accurate UK pricebook, new lead records / record reallocation
- Work closely with sales leadership to update data and transfer record ownership due to leavers & team restructures
- Maintain lead assignment rules, territories, patches, discount matrices, approvers and delegates, etc.
- Keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements and maintain EMEA user guides
- Testing implementation and execution support for larger Salesforce development projects working alongside our Group IT SFDC team. Support the adoption and communication of initiatives that impact the UK sales department
- Identify opportunities for Customer Insight adoption and system utilisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident gathering requirements and capturing needs
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Strong experience of Salesforce.com as a user - minimum 2 years
- Experienced as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Experience of working within a sales / commercial environment
- Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrable ability to interpret data and question based on insight gained
- Strong communication and influencing skills that are effective both face to face and via remote channels
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits and Package. Based in City of London.