- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and progressive Tech company
- Flex working
About Our Client
Client is a global technology company that provides world-class content delivery solutions to some of the biggest global brands. The uniquely flexible caching software also has millions of companies using its Open Source technology.
- Serve as the primary administrator for the Salesforce environment.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of reports, trend analysis, strategic planning, market & product segmentation, lead scoring, call analysis and other miscellaneous reports.
- Provide strategic and predictive recommendations to increase revenue across the business.
- Review analysis and business drivers based on competitive trends and contract awards.
- Complete regular internal audits and prepare for upgrades of Salesforce.
- Work with the management team to establish a suitable process to administrative, development and change management activities.
- Assist in training new users and support the growth of the Salesforce skill set across the organisation.
- Work independently with members of the Salesforce user community to keep abreast of new developments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a Salesforce Administrator and will lead the on-going development of salesforce deployment. The person will have experience of developing business intelligence as part of an established sales function in a dynamic environment and work closely with functional heads. The role is part technical project manager, part administrator and Salesforce analyst. The person will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support and can provide practical and imaginative solutions to challenging projects that require a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills and a can-do attitude o
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous request, and manage laterally and upwards o Creative and analytical thinker o
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills o
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, compose complex information into manageable detail and distinguish user request from real business needs. o
- Ability to assess the impact of new user requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM2011) certified.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom dashboards, objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content above intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practice.
- A documented history of successfully delivering projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex projects.
- Is ambitious to carve out a successful career in an agile environment.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce enthusiast who is looking to step up and make a significant contribution to a fast-growing successful organisation.