- Brilliant new opportunity to join a highly regarded international bank
- based in London.
About Our Client
A highly regarded international bank.
Assesses the permissibility of transactions on a daily basis, in accordance with sanctions laws and internal policy
Monitors and assesses changes to sanctions legislation on an ongoing basis.
Provides advice and guidance on the adequacy of sanctions operational controls.
Acts as a primary point of contact for management with respect to sanctions compliance.
To collate and obtain due diligence with respect to transactions or activities being performed by the Bank.
To advise on the adequacy of sanctions operational controls
The Successful Applicant
· Experience in conducting and coordinating forensic investigations.
· Sound understanding of legal sanctions instruments and key sanctions regimes (EU/UK/US/UN).
· Good understanding of trade finance products and services would be desirable.
· An International Compliance Association financial crime qualification would be beneficial
What's on Offer
Competitive salary please enquire.