- Opportunity to join a truly global FMCG company and it's growing SAP EMEA team
- Flex working
About Our Client
Client is a global Energy Drink producer and distributor
Essential Job Functions:· Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
· Troubleshoot and determine root cause analysis of issues with transactions, configuration, master data and debugging abap code.
· Subject Matter expert point of escalation to resolve complex issues that cannot be resolved through Key Users.
· Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert to roll out of new technologies to ensure they are fully leveraged both within EMEA and with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong influencing skills to ensure that processes are adhered to and acts as effective ambassador and voice of IT to EMEA and voice of customer to IT.
· Evaluate the current business processes and identify and present recommendations to management.
· Analyze, review and document user requirements with Corporate IT lead architect and perform impact analysis on changes for the region.
· Designs, configures and tests in various SAP modules including SNP, DP and integration areas with ECC/BW.
· Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of sap and related application systems.
· Maintain and support the configuration and integration of SAP Transportation Management.
· Provides detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
· Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted.
· Experienced in Supply Network Planning, Deployment Planning and TLB.
· Experienced in APO Product Master, PDS, CVC's, Consumption Group, Forecast Profiles .
· Experience of CTM is a plus, particularly for subcontracting and finite capacity planning
· Experienced in Planning Area and Book design, Macro workbench, alert monitor, process chains.
· Experienced in MRP, Sourcing, Inventory Management and Global ATP strategies.
· Experienced in Purchasing including requisitions, purchase orders, outline agreements with an emphasis in subcontracting and inter-company.
· Experienced in supporting and testing interfaces including CIF, RFCs, and custom interfaces.
· Strong understanding of APO, interdependency of different processes within APO & integration with ECC & BW
· Working Knowledge and testing in various SAP ECC modules including; MM, WM, QM, PP, and SD.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Global organization, preferably FMCG, in performing SAP business processes design, configuration, and testing within the context of both project and production support efforts.
Position Requirements:· 7 - 10 years hands on experience implementing and/or supporting SAP APO/SCM 7.0, ECC 6.0 and/or HANA S/4 for multinational companies.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with global team/end-users.
· Strong in-depth experience with APO, Materials Management, Production Planning, Integrated Business Planning, and System Integration within SAP.
· End to End process knowledge and integrations between SCM and ECC including Master Data, MM, FI and SD.
· Bachelor's Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related business area is highly desirable.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a truly global FMCG company and it's growing SAP EMEA team