SAP FICO Support Analyst (FI/MM/SD)
SAP FINANCE IMPLEMENTATION (master data, general ledger, accounts R/P)
Exciting role at a global company, opportunities for involvement in UAT
About Our Client
The client are a global manufacturing company, with this position based at the site in Ellesmere Port.
As the SAP Finance Support Analyst working out of the Ellesmere Port site you will be supporting a small instance of SAP - 350 users across 4 sites - within a stable manufacturing environment.
The client are looking for somebody who understands the Finance to Manage module - and would be willing to learn the other parts of the SAP environment.
Provide business analysis and specialist level functional support for the SAP solutions in SAP FI/MM/SD functionality.
Communicate and collaborate across teams, taking requirements and using knowledge of SAP to implement and support across all sectors of the business. Participating in new functionality/enhancement assessments and making recommendations.
Will be involved in lots of integrations of across the business.
Take requirements from team members and colleagues, using knowledge of SAP to find a solution.
Understand the integration points within ECC environment (SD, QM, WM, FI, MM, PTP) and with external systems.
The Successful Applicant
- MUST have a strong Finance background, and understand the following - master data, general ledger, accounts received/payable, treasury, cost accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is essential including but not limited to delivering functional configuration
- Experience in WM, PP, and PM is highly valued.
- High level of experience in Finance Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Experience of working in multi-national teams/ with third party Offshore SAP partners.
- Demonstrated involvement in Full life cycle SAP implementations.
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge or experience is highly valuable.
- Strong SAP Finance and Period close reporting knowledge/ideally Qualified/part qualified Accountant or similar.
- High level of experience in Service Incident Analysis, Support & problem resolution.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including proven successful stakeholder relationship management.
What's on Offer
Great multinational manufacturing and production organisation
Fast pace of work
Opportunity to be involved in UAT and development
SAP Finance Support Analyst (FI/MM/SD)