SAP Systems Development Manager
SAP Finance Systems Manager
About Our Client
Leading FMCG retail and supply chain business based in Nottingham
3-6 month contract providing support to a series of SAP led business projects;
- Retrieve data from accounting system, analyse, check the integrity of information received and propose necessary corrections for Target system;
- Train users on Company costs analysis against Budgets/Forecast/Year-on-Year. Help prepare statements on fluctuations in SAP; Analysis of direct/indirect costs, fixed costs on cost centers (previous period and current period budget);
- Providing assistance in the implementation of finance Interfaces, working with Finance, business and IT team, Testing imports from the Legacy system to the new ERP system (FI/CO/FM), Create mappings;
- Transition Management, support and stakeholder management in delivering a smooth change to a post-live support environment.
- Coach on preparing the quarterly, monthly and weekly financial KPIs, gathering, consolidation and analysis of data; Revenue and cost review and performance analysis by locations, suppliers, clients, etc;
- Monthly reports analysis on Inventory/Stock by type of products providing insight to Variance Analysis.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified or QBE accountant with strong SAP FICO experience and immediate availability for a 3-6 month contract
What's on Offer