- Work for a cutting edge tech business
- Contract extension optional
About Our Client
My client is an AI solutions provider in the IT industry for multiple sectors.
The successful candidate for the SC Cleared Web Developer initial 3-month contract at my client's site in London will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Design and build our data science platform using the latest open source technologies.
- Work with our team of expert data engineers, data scientists, and UX/UI designers to build client facing products to drive business insights from machine learning.
- Be involved at every stage of the product lifecycle from idea generation to launching products
You will work with the following technologies -
- HTML5, CSS3
- Microservice architecture
- Design systems
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the SC Cleared Web Developer initial 3-month contract role the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A track record of building scalable, maintainable, and tested web applications in React/Redux.
- You have a track record of building backend APIs with Node JS.
- A track record of writing TypeScript or other typed languages.
- Knowledge of data visualisation techniques and implementations, such as d3.
- Capability to write code with security in mind, sticking to best practices and keeping up to date with changes in the field.
- An intuitive grasp of design and UX practices.
- A track record of building and designing systems for use across multiple platforms.
- A proven understanding of build tools, such as Webpack and Babel.
- A track record of refactoring code where necessary.
What's on Offer
The day rate for this role is between £390 and £450 per day