- 9 month contract
- Security architect Engineer
About Our Client
A leading FMCG business.
You will be part of the Security Architecture & Engineering team and will work to plan, build and run security services within the organisation's multi-cloud (Azure & AWS) environments, and across other business information systems.
A guide to the daily responsibilities are listed below;
- Developing security procedures and standards, providing threat assessments, and implementing effective security controls.
- Collaborating across all business units promoting security best practices, and providing consultancy on security issues,
- Working 'hands-on' with a wide range of security tools to deliver solutions that meet stated requirements.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of information security standards and policies.
- Support the vulnerability management programme and drive the remediation of vulnerabilities across all services.
- Assisting the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Staying up to date with the evolving security capabilities of Costa's public cloud environments and security technologies.
The Successful Applicant
You will work cross functionally with subject matter experts in IT operations and engineering functions (e.g. Cloud Services Team).
You should also have extrensive expeirence in the development of solution design, process and policy documentation.
In order to success in the role it is essential you have in depth experience with the following;
- Desktop operating systems
- Cloud platforms ( Azure & AWS)
- Programming and scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash or similar)
- Security testing tools
- Mobile operating systems
- Network security appliances
- Implementing cloud security, automation and monitoring technologies in Azure or AWS.
- Familiar with technology risk management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST 800-53
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- (ISC)2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CSA Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
What's on Offer
An initial 9 month contract with extensions likely. Day rate of £520 - £575 per day ( INSIDE IR35)
Hybrid working has been agreed.You can be based at home the majority of time but will have to attend central HQ for occasional meetings.Cvs are being reviewed this week. 1 stage interview process with interviews looking to be scheduled for week commencing 19th April 2022.