- Exciting role in a modern and vibrant environment
- Join a local leading practice with great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a local leading firm that have shown excellent success in the recent years. This well established firm is based in several locations in Hampshire and offers a modern, vibrant and friendly environment.
Excellent training firm, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and progress within the business.
The key responsibilities for this Semi-Senior Accounts position at a leading accountancy firm based in Hampshire are:
- To provide the firm's clients with exceptional service, assisting them in dealing with their compliance needs and continued cloud accounting adaptation;
- You will be encouraged to nurture your relationships with your clients, building trust and ensuring the firm becomes their most valuable business partner;
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships;
- Maintaining client books and records on a regular basis, including preparation of VAT returns;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients;
- Working and liaising with other members in the team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service;
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- AAT qualified and/or ideally in the early stages of studying towards further professional accounting qualifications (ACCA/ACA);
- A minimum of 1.5 years of practice experience in a professional office;
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time;
- Have a general business awareness gained either in a business-orientated accounts practice;
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance; and
- An excellent communicator with a flair for dealing with various types and quality of accounting records.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent package
- Real path for progression