Senior Account Executive - Telecommunications
Global SaaS Business
Exciting new Hybrid Account Executive Oppurtunity
About Our Client
Awarded 2018 most innovative SaaS business with a new round of funding just injected in, our client are a consultative-paced business that tackles the market with their constant growing technology in regards to transformation. Their aim is simple - to inspire intelligent change by delivering a next-generation Video/IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work.
Their offices are praised as "state of the art" high-tech and dynamic because it reflects their values in regards to everything they do, in each of their offices across the globe. It's what sets them apart -with earnings hitting the billions territory, our client are looking for consultants that have a unique selling style that can win over their clients through their innovative consultative approach.
The main aim of the Senior Account Executive - Telecommunications is to sell our client's services and solutions with a focus on global enterprise clients in London. Once you have acquired a new business you will then manage the accounts , maximising sales revenues through selling the full portfolio of our clients products and services. You will focus on delivering specific solutions into the utilities sector
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Account Executive - Telecommunications will be able to demonstrate the following.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills at 'C' Level
- Have a very consultative and confident sales approach with contacts in the industry.
- Be able to manage long and short sales cycles
- The ability to develop existing accounts as well as opening new accounts
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to key clientele
- Experience in selling into the Telecommunications sector
What's on Offer
The Successful Senior Account Executive - Utilities will receive a basic salary between £50,000 and £75,000 with Double OTE hitting 100% of targets.
Other Benefits include:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stock Options
- 27 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plan giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme.
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes