Senior Account Executive
Join the world's leading IP Analytic and Management platform
Exciting Enterprise role selling the SaaS solution to help companies protect IPs
About Our Client
The world's leading IP Analytic and Management platform that empowers senior business leaders to accelerate growth through Innovation and R&D. IP and patent strategy is now a major board level priority - our product solves a real and growing problem globally.
Their differentiation is the reason behind the company's exponential growth. The technologies make patent intelligence more accessible to non-IP proficient business users and provide intuitive analytics, making our products usable and sticky. The market is limitless because patent strategy is relevant to all businesses.
They now employ over 700 people worldwide and through funding continue to scale rapidly. With offices in Singapore, China, London and Los Angeles and clients like NASA to PepsiCo, Ferrari and Walt Disney.
As the Senior Account Executive, West London, Chiswick, you will:
- Prospect and close deals, full 360 sales cycle
- Exceed quota targets and KPIs for sales activities;
- Technical and non-technical product demos through WebEx and face to face;
- Effectively and skilfully negotiate deals;
- Coach and mentor the Sales Development Representatives;
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure that set-up and onboarding of new clients is quick and effective.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Account Executive, West London, Chiswick, should have:
- 3+ years of quota meeting and exceeding sales experience;
- 360 sales experience, ideally in SaaS or Software, BI would be considered;
- Extensive 360 sales experience;
- Experience generating your own pipeline, including through cold calling;
- Experienced in closing £50k+ deal sizes;
- Proven experience engaging with C-Suite
What's on Offer
The benefits and salary on offer to the Senior Account Executive are vast and include:
- Base salary up to £55,000
- Uncapped Commission (Double OTE)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Regular company socials
- 25 days annual leave;
- Laptop of your choice!
- Pool tables, ping pong and PlayStation in the breakout area;
- Team sports clubs;
- Complimentary fresh fruit and coffee
- Early finish Fridays!