- An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Serviced Apartment brands
- Responsible for managing their broker & agency relationships
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in the Serviced Apartment sector. With multiple brands in the UK and globally, they are in an exciting growth phase and looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to be part of the journey.
The Senior Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Independently manages and grows a portfolio of targeted relocation and serviced apartments booking agency accounts to achieve the maximum market share and profitability from those accounts, by implementing a detailed account management process.
- Organises and implements regular client activities to cement the relationship with existing accounts, in accordance with the set objectives.
- Maintains current knowledge of the economic environment using competitive intelligence.
- Strong business acumen with ability to adapt account management to meet business needs.
- Acts as a sales champion to initiate a sales plan and ensure your targeted property achieves total room revenue.
- Ability to understand relocation business model and generate revenue from relationship management
- Complies with sales and price policy defined by the group when making proposals in order to promote the high profit price scales.
- Works with Revenue team, Residents Managers and Sales team to identify the needs for UK and European properties, and able to confidentially propose and communicate the solutions to the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Account Manager should have the following skillset/experience:
- This role would suit an energetic, commercially minded go-getter with experience of winning large SME size clients in the serviced apartment sector
- 3+ years of serviced apartment/extended stay accommodation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to speak additional languages is desirable, but not essential)
- 5+ year track record of successful new business development and winning corporate accounts
- A team player with motivation to hit targets and a desire to win new business
What's on Offer
Basic Salary circa £50,000 - £55,000 plus OTE and a competitive benefits package